On order of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering of Gdańsk University of Technology, we have realized in our company a series of lectures about "Mechatronics in industrial practice".
Subject matter of lecture:
1. Engineer place in a growing economy.
2. Why Poland needs innovative economy?
3. Mechatronics important link in economic development.
4. Domestic demand as a generatored of innovative economy.
5. Summary of lecture 1-4 as a prelude to discussion about mechatronics, based on the most interesting innovative projects in Hydromega.
We would like to thanks the University Authorities for effective realization of Human Capital program.