On May 12th 2017 modern system of hydraulic power and electric control of loading platform at stern and bow was started off and implemented on FinFerries’ unit - “Elektra” which was built in Gdynia by CRIST Shipyard. A project which was carried out by our company is a positive effect of concluded agreement on Consortium for the Reconstruction and the Development of the Polish Shipbuilding Industry in which RHS is a leader. The technical requirements were very high because of the ferries’ innovative character. Together with RHS company we achieved the system with:
• high operating parameters, while significantly reduced power of the hydraulic drive
• dynamically working ramps that provide rapid compensation of waving and trim changes of shuttle
• work reliability and redundancy of drive,
• full automation of service via cordless desktops with simultaneous ensuring of manual guidance in case of breakdown,
• flushing the hydraulic system for work in the temperature up to -30 ° C.
The wiring was made by AN-ALEC company and hydraulic system along with flushing was made by our company’s Department of the Service.
We would like to thank employees of: CRIST, RHS, AN-ELEC companies and our employees for the efficient completion of the entire project.