In 2014 there was a significant increase in demand generated by the shipbuilding industry on the former shipyard areas in Gdynia. The development of the production preceded by a phase of design, translates in our company in a systematic increase in the supply of marine equipment for newly constructed units. The picture shows the central power unit supplying onboard systems on Oceanograf UG ship, built in the Nauta SA shipyard.
Also in that case our company offers a full customer service in four major stages:
The return of our company, after 25 years, to former shipyard areas gives us certain efects in a systematic development of business relations within Pomeranian Special Economic Zone. The important investment of PSEZ and PSTP (Pomeranian Science and Technkology Park) on these terrains is Constructors’ Park, which in a 3 years perspective will have a very significant impact on further development of ship building industry in Gdynia.
- technical aspects, design and confirmed documentation by Clasification Society PRS,
- production od hydraulic unit, functional and pressure test, final inspection on a testing stattion,
- montaż instalacji hydraulicznych na statku, nadzór, płukanie systemu, uruchomienie, zdanie w działaniu,
- hydraulic unit installation on board, supervision , flushing of the system, start-up,
- warranty service and post-warranty service.